Premier Senior Living Community in Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania is seeking a Director of Resident Health Services
As part of a family of professionals committed to the highest standards of caregiving services. Ours is an ever-growing family that maintains a commitment to its residents and their families while supporting one another in our professional growth and personal success.
Every new opportunity builds our character and resolve.
- Current Pennsylvania LPN or RN License and minimum of one year experience in senior living or healthcare industry
- Ability to respond during off-duty hours to questions and emergencies
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws pertaining to 2600 Regulations for Personal Care Homes preferred
- Overall Management of Resident Health and Wellness of our Senior Living Community
- Supervise, Manage and Train Wellness Nurses, Med Techs and Resident Assistants
- Maintain Communications with Residents, Families and Physicians
- Participate in Manager on Duty Rotation
Submitting Your Application
To submit your application online, visit www.bridgesjobs.com
To apply for a position in person, please visit our community and speak with our Business Office Manager.
If you prefer, you may also send a hard copy of the application to us along with your resumé to the address below.
The Bridges at Bent Creek
c/o: Business Office Manager
2100 Bent Creek Blvd
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050